What if 95% of your life was spiritual and 5% daily existence, instead of the other way around, as you live it now? It is a choice that takes as much diligence as any other life choice. The reward is peace, comfort, oneness with the Spirit. This book provides contemplative poetry for meditation and devotion, transcribed messages from the Holy Spirit

by Michael R. Martin, CLS
with Maggie McCary

Friday, October 18, 2013

Loving Arms

I wrapped you in my loving arms
More than you received, you gave that love to others
Knowing you would always be filled up with my love
You held my hand through times of great tribulation
You stood with the great truth at your side
And now this shall be your reward

Go forth in life and accept the goodness I shall lay in your path

__________________________________________
Surely goodness and loving kindness will follow me all the days of my life, And I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.
 Psalm 23:6 (NIV)

__________________
Excerpt from "Soul Insights" on sale now at http://goo.gl/OgLpIB
Available free Oct 18-22

No comments:

Post a Comment